Girls Crushing It Spring Registration (SOLD OUT)
TIME & LOCATION
Tuition for this MBA-inspired program is $75/child and includes:
1) ENTREPRENEURSHIP 101 WORKSHOP - March 1 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM (*REQUIRED for FIRST-TIME participants)
2) RETAIL WORKSHOP & PANEL DISCUSSION - March 1 from 2:00 - 4:30 PM (*REQUIRED for ALL participants)
3) PITCH DAY - On March 22 from 2:00 - 4:30 PM (Optional). Girls will pitch their products for the consideration of local shop owners and buyers. Retailers will purchase inventory to be sold in their retail locations in the weeks leading up to the Spring Pop-up Shop. Girls will only need to sign up for a 15-minute window (not stay the entire time).
4) SPRING POP-UP SHOP - Table and tablecloth at Orinda Art & Garden Center on May 3 from 2pm - 5pm (Setup begins promptly at 12:30 pm)
- Tuition (*Add 1 per child)$0$00$0